If you have an existing Hodge Development Finance facility in place, you could benefit from accessing additional leverage (and term) towards the end of your development project through our Sales Bridge solution.
Our Sales Bridge provides the opportunity for existing Hodge development finance clients to access short term finance as they come to the end of a development, allowing you to release much needed equity at the right time. Our Sales Bridge finance could help you do the following;
- Secure your next development site opportunity
- Return equity to investors early
- Free up funds for another purpose whilst the asset sales are going through
Working with Hodge
Projects come in all shapes and sizes, and we’ll work with you to make sure our development loans are tailored to support your ambitions.
Our expert team have ‘through the cycle’ development experience, so we’re well placed to support you, whichever stage your project is at.
We’re a small team, close to the decision makers, which means you can expect a quick and effective service, with minimal hold-ups along the way.
We offer residential and alternative residential development finance of up to £5m to individuals, partnerships and limited companies.
At a glance
Here’s an overview of our Sales Bridge option and the key criteria you need to be aware of:
- Available to existing Hodge clients who are currently utilising a development finance facility – experienced residential property developers – individuals, partnerships, LLPs, corporate entities, limited companies, PLCs
- Maximum loan amount £250k to £5m
- LTV – Maximum LTV at 75% of GDV
- Term – maximum up to 12 months
- Arrangement fee – between 1 and 2%
- Exit fee – up to 1%
- Interest rate (variable) – from 0.65% per month
- Sales Bridge is to be utilised to repay Hodge development finance facilities only and will be considered from the point where the underlying assets reach Practical Completion