We understand semi-commercial properties comprising both residential and commercial elements can be an attractive investment opportunity, and we also know that securing the right funding from a trusted partner is key to success.
Our Mixed Use Finance product provides proven investors with a solution to access one facility to assist with the purchase of semi-commercial assets, which are largely residential but also include a commercial element. This could all be included in one property or spread across multiple properties within a portfolio.
At a glance
Here are the key things you need to know about Mixed Use Finance from Hodge.
- Suitable for UK Individuals, partnerships, LLP and corporate entities. Channel Islands/Isle of Man entities are permissible
- Asset location – UK mainland (England, Scotland and Wales)
- Loan to Value (LTV) – max 65%
- Loan size – minimum £500k, maximum £10 million (across either a single loan or aggregate)
- Term – up to a 10 year term
- Arrangement fee – from 1.5%
- Rates – fixed and variable rate options available on request. Contact the team to find out more or email email@example.com
- Properties – MUBs and HMOs acceptable
- Purpose – to support the purchase and refinance of semi-commercial/mixed use property where the residential element comprises more than 51% of the total value of the property
- Available in England, Scotland and Wales only.
Subject to status and affordability. Terms and conditions apply. Security may be required. Any property or asset used as security may be at risk if you do not repay any debt secured on it.