Created for experienced property developers, our Refurbishment Bridge provides a simple and straightforward funding option to assist with either residential or commercial property refurbishment projects where no revised planning consent or major structural changes are required.
Whether you’re looking to make decorative improvements, fit new kitchens, bathrooms or windows, add new furnishings, or change the layout of an existing property, our Refurbishment Bridge could support you in achieving your refurbishment plans.
Projects come in all shapes and sizes, and we’ll work with you to make sure our development loans are tailored to support your ambitions.
Our expert team have ‘through the cycle’ development experience, so we’re well placed to support you, whichever stage your project is at.
We’re a small and expert team, close to the decision makers, which means you can expect a quick and effective service, with minimal hold-ups along the way.
We offer residential and alternative residential development finance of up to £10m on single transactions to individuals, partnerships and limited companies
At a glance
Here’s an overview of our Refurbishment Bridge. From our key criteria to the type of refurbishment projects we can offer funding for, you’ll find all the information you need here.
- Available to experienced property developers – individuals, partnerships, LLPs, corporate entities, limited companies, PLCs
- Eligible projects – no planning consent required, no structural work required and refurbishment cost to be less than 20% of the overall project cost
- Maximum loan amount £500k to £10m
- Loan to Value (LTV): Up to 75% Loan to Gross Development Value (LTGDV)
- Loan Term: up to 24 months
- Arrangement fee – between 1% and 2% of loan value
- Exit fee – up to 1% of loan value
- Interest Rates (negotiable): pricing available on request
- Personal Guarantees – 25% of the loan value
- Residential & commercial assets
- Bespoke monitoring and drawdown requirements agreed to suit specific circumstances
- Usage – can be utilised for the refurbishment of residential, mixed use and commercial assets. In the case of commercial assets, we will typically seek a contracted pre-let or pre-sale.
- Interest – capitalisation of interest permitted within approved LTV max
– Legal charge
– Personal Guarantees at 25% of loan value
– Additional security potentially required for commercial assets
- Drawdown & Monitoring requirements – Business Development Manager (BDM) site visit required to support assessment of site suitability with further monitoring and drawdown requirements predicated on size and complexity of transaction
Latest from Hodge
Subject to status and affordability. Terms and conditions apply.