We recognise the property sector moves fast and having access to the right financial options at the start of a development project is essential to its success.
Our Acquisition Bridge provides the opportunity for experienced property developers to access short term finance quickly, at the time it’s needed most. Funding can be provided for land or property:
With or without detailed or proposed use planning permission
Where a change of planning permission or use is required
For agreed development projects which aren’t planned to start within the next six months.
We can also provide longer term development finance to support you in the next phase of your development, potentially refinancing the land acquisition bridge into a development finance facility
Working with Hodge
Projects come in all shapes and sizes, and we’ll work with you to make sure our development loans are tailored to support your ambitions.
Our expert team have ‘through the cycle’ development experience, so we’re well placed to support you, whichever stage your project is at.
We’re a small and expert team, close to the decision makers, which means you can expect a quick and effective service, with minimal hold-ups along the way.
We offer residential and alternative residential development finance of up to £10m on single transactions to individuals, partnerships and limited companies.
At a glance
Here’s an overview of our Acquisition Bridge. From our key criteria to the type of development projects we can offer Acquisition Bridge finance for, you’ll find all the information you need here.
- Available to experienced residential property developers – individuals, partnerships, LLPs, corporate entities, limited companies, PLCs
- Maximum Acquisition Bridge loan amount £250k to £5m
- Loan to Value (LTV) – Maximum LTV is asset dependent. Where no proposed use planning consent exists or outline consent only, LTV will be considered to a maximum of 50% LTV and where full planning consent is in place, we can lend to a maximum of 70% LTV
- Term – minimum 6 months, maximum up to 24 months
- Arrangement fee – between 1% and 2%
- Exit fee – up to 1% (waived where facility is exited onto a Hodge Development Finance loan)
- Interest rate (variable) – pricing available on request
- Acquisition Bridge may not be utilised on agricultural land or greenfield site where no planning markers exist
Latest from Hodge
Subject to status and affordability. Terms and conditions apply.