We understand financial flexibility is key when it comes to property development and want to ensure you have access to the right lending solutions at the right times to help you achieve your development goals.
Choosing Stretch Senior with Hodge provides the opportunity for experienced developers to access additional leverage alongside a Hodge development facility, saving you both time and money and the benefit of dealing with just one provider for a fast and seamless experience.
Working with Hodge
Straightforward finance for commercial real estate including mixed-use, offices, industrial units, retail, hotel, leisure and student.
A flexible approach with experienced origination and portfolio teams who can structure and manage the right deal for you.
Our expert team is experienced in structuring complex residential investment loans.
We deliver a quick and effective service, to avoid inconvenient hold ups along the way.
At a glance
Here’s an overview of our Stretch Senior Development Finance option. From our key criteria to the type of development projects we can offer Stretch Senior Development Finance for, you’ll find all the information you need here.
- Available to experienced residential and commercial developers – individuals, sole traders, partnerships, LLPs, limited companies, PLCs
- Can only be provided where Hodge is the senior debt provider
- Maximum debt amount across both senior and stretch up to £5m
- LTGDV – up to 75% (65% on traditional senior debt)
- LTC – up to 88% (80% on traditional senior debt)
- Term – up to 24 months
- Arrangement fee – from 2%
- Exit fee – from 2%
- Interest margin – from 9%
- Interest basis – Bank of England Base Rate
- Available across residential and commercial developments
- No requirement for additional documentation – all Hodge lending can be arranged via one facility agreement
- No additional diligence requirements – one lawyer, one valuer and one project monitor required for all development finance
- No profit share requirement