Do you want to be part of a force for good, helping to make life better for customers & society in the moments that matter? At Hodge, we put people at the heart of our business and that means our customers, colleagues and communities. Hodge is a Welsh financial service provider that focus on commercial lending, savings and specialist residential mortgage markets. The company is unique in that it is 79% owned by the Hodge Foundation, a charity established in 1962 that awards grants to registered charities and is funded by the profits from Hodge.
Your role is to provide front of house services to our colleagues and guests of the Hodge group. Providing a high-quality, low effort service that is delivered with professionalism, enthusiasm, a passion for creating a great colleague and guest experience, delivered to our high company standards.
Stepping in to assist with any facilities and Health and Safety related queries when the Facilities Manager is absent. Take responsibility for the security, maintenance and services ensuring that everything run smoothly and supports business activities and priorities.
- As the first person our colleagues and guests meet at Hodge, your job is to create a warm, welcome first impression of our business. In line with the Visitor and Access Policy, ensure visitors and guests have signed into the office correctly, and any staff who have forgotten their pass are given temporary access.
- Ensure colleagues have a smooth experience throughout the day and assist in implementing a self-serve culture in the office.
- Collect post or parcels that arrive from One Central Square.
- Liaise with One Central Square staff in regard to visitors, parking and, when appropriate any building management queries.
- Manage requests for onsite parking.
- A first point of call for staff with any general, facilities or H&S queries.
- Ensure there is sufficient stationery, kitchen and cleaning supplies in the office. If required process orders, ensuring that it is cost effective.
- Act as a deputy in Business Continuity Plan for facilities management and keep up to date with all facilities related actions for the Buisness Continuity Plan.
- In line with company policy and contractual agreements, book trains, taxis, cars and hotel rooms for staff.
- Assist in keeping storage rooms clean and tidy so they can be utilised effectively.
- Goods receipt purchases in conjunction with Procurement.
- Book couriers for the distribution and collection of equipment and post.
- Assign lockers to staff and keep the log up to date.
- Prepare security passes for new starters.
Health and Safety:
- When necessary, assist in implementing risk assessments, including DSE assessments and the Health and Safety Policy when appropriate.
- Ensure all incidents are documented in the agreed format and reported to the facilities manager.
- Complete an office inspection weekly, ensuring any issues are reported.
- When required, assist in covering the people services administration, inclusive of the people services inbox, payroll processing and ad-hoc administrative duties
- Be the first point of contact for people services administration queries, including completing reference requests from external providers, manage phone and written queries, escalating any queries that cannot be resolved within the agreed SLAs
- Produce regular, standard MI reports and dashboards that can be used for both reporting and insight purposes plus ad hoc reports as required
- Work closely with the wider people services and BI teams to ‘operationalise’ the production of data for the team and for the business
- Analyse the reports and dashboard to produce basic insight to share with the wider function and across the business.
Please be aware that should we pursue your application, all our Financial Services employees will be expected to complete background checks to assess suitability for employment, these include; a criminal record, identity, sanctions, adverse finance, fraud prevention and reference checks to comply with our regulatory requirements.
Hodge is an advocate of being an equal opportunities employer, We believe in promoting equality and diversity which is central to our lives today. We welcome applications from all sections of the community and recognises the value a diverse workforce brings to an organisation.
Apply today to become part of Hodge’s mission to make life better for customers and society in the moments that matter.