Technology Delivery Manager
This is a key role within the technology team at Hodge. As Technology Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of infrastructure and technical projects within Hodge, to time, quality and cost constraints.
You will work closely with an infrastructure delivery team, the wider IS change Team and 3rd parties to effectively plan and deliver change. You will define and implement a roadmap for IT changes across a variety of technologies, including Cloud, workspace services, Office 365 and general infrastructure.
- Adoption of suitable project methodologies tailored to the size and complexity of the work
- Putting in plans, resources and capabilities to deliver the project effectively
- Leading the delivery team and co-ordination with other delivery teams and stakeholders
- Responsible for identification and management of threats to delivery (risks, issues, dependencies), ensuring appropriate mitigating action and escalation when required
- Ensuring appropriate quality controls are in place throughout the delivery lifecycle
- Presenting and reporting progress to stakeholders
- Ensuring the smooth transition into live service, liaising with operational teams and other stakeholders as required
Skills and Experience Required:
- 3+ years of technology project delivery covering Cloud, workspace services and general infrastructure.
- Recognised project management qualification, such as PRINCE, Agile, Scrum
- Strong planning, leadership and organisational skills
- Good stakeholder management and communication skills