Senior Development Finance Manager
- Competitive Salary
- Extensive learning and development programme
- Generous, personalised benefits package
- Enhanced parental leave
- Company pension contribution up to 15%
- Flexible working options – at home, in the office, blended
- Opportunities to get involved in our charity and community work
Live your life. Give back. Grow into the person and the expert you are cut out to be.
The closing date for applications is 2nd March 2022.
For over 50 years, we’ve shared the same simple mission: to really make a positive difference for our customers and communities. This ethos is in our DNA as we are 79% owned by a charity, the Hodge Foundation.
Our purpose is to open financial possibilities where options seem limited. Helping a family get a mortgage, saving for that dream or investing in or developing property. All of our customers get much more than just products: we give them simple solutions and support when they need it most.
We are looking for a Senior Development Finance Manager for UK wide new business generation to join our rapidly expanding organisation.
Closely supporting the Head of Development and the Managing Director of Commercial Lending in the delivery of the CL business plan with particular focus on delivering development finance budget.
Hold Responsibility for originating, delivering and managing development finance transactions and clients within Commercial Lending.
Be the primary owner of the credit, reputational risk inherent within their allocated and new client portfolio and manage the resultant income stream.
What will your day look like?
Your key responsibilities as Senior Development Finance Manager will be to:
- Manage and develop a portfolio of loans/clients including the acquisition of new clients, negotiating appropriately structured and priced facilities in line with Hodge risk appetite.
- Maintain and develop relationships with clients, brokers and their advisors, developing the Hodge brand to support and grow the business.
- Preparation and presentation to the relevant sanctioning authority of high quality credit papers consistent with credit risk policy and business line parameters.
- Work alongside the Due Diligence team in the execution of sanctioned deal structures, scoping and managing appropriate professional advisory work as part of risk appraisal.
- Ensuring appropriate security items are taken and drawdown processes are followed.
- Ensure that all facilities are operating in accordance with agreed terms.
Are you the one for us?
- Do you have substantial experience in a similar role within financial services and good knowledge of the Development Finance market and delivery of results?
- Do you have excellent external market and Regulation awareness?
- Do you have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as excellent interpersonal skills?
- Do you have strong influencing and negotiation skills and the ability to work on own initiative?
- Are you self-motivated and enthusiastic?
- Do you have an excellent IT skillset using Microsoft Office?
- Do you hold a full driving license (valid in UK) and willing to travel away from the office regularly?
If that sounds like you, we’d love you to get in touch. Click to apply and submit your CV, along with a few paragraphs explaining why you think you’re right for the role along with your salary expectations.