Savings Product Specialist
- Competitive Salary
- Extensive learning and development programme
- Generous, personalised benefits package
- Enhanced parental leave
- Company pension contribution up to 15%
- Flexible working options
- Opportunities to get involved in our charity and community work
Live your life. Give back. Grow into the person and the expert you’re cut out to be.
For over 50 years, we’ve shared the same simple mission: to really make a positive difference for our customers and communities. This ethos is in our DNA as we are 79% owned by a charity, the Hodge Foundation.
In order to continue to grow we have a clear focus on ensuring that we are operationally excellent. As Hodge continues to embark on its next chapter, the Bank has already seen a large amount of growth both in terms of financial performance but importantly its colleagues. Our strategic vision is underpinned by our people and our investment in our colleagues. Our culture is what makes us special and ultimately what delivers our purpose to make a positive difference for our customers and communities.
Our aim is to open financial possibilities where options seem limited. Helping a family get a mortgage, saving for that dream or investing in or developing property. All of our customers get much more than just products: we give them simple solutions and support when they need it most.
Hodge’s ambition is to become a truly customer-centric organisation. We’re looking for an experienced individual who will play a vital role in the day to day management and development of Hodge’s Savings product offering. Reporting into the Savings Product Manager, this role will be responsible for ensuring our savings products are operating in a customer centric and compliant manner.
What will your day look like?
Your key responsibilities as Savings Product Specialist will include:
- Responsible for the production and maintenance of savings product risk assessments, ensuring that all savings products are operating in a customer focused and compliant manner.
- Complete Savings reports for key forums including Pricing and Treasury Committee, ALCO and Savings Leader’s forum
- Supporting the Savings Product Manager in setting pricing recommendations each week.
- Briefing in and managing the implementation of pricing changes.
- Reviewing changes in the savings market daily, reporting back on any changes that may impact Hodge.
- Work closely with the Change and Marketing functions to identify improvements to Savings user journeys – focused on driving continual improvement.
- Ensuring the Product and Pricing policy is updated and maintained.
- Managing changes to customer documentation, ensuring documents and communications are up to date and regulatory compliant.
- Tracking and managing closure of risk events within Savings.
- Develop knowledge of the UK Savings market to share insight with the wider business and deputise for the Savings Product Manager in key meetings.
- Assist the business in responding to regulatory changes that impact or include Hodge’s savings products.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of divisional compliance requirements in order to identify and minimise regulatory risk (i.e. Financial Services Authority Regulation, Consumer Credit Act, Money Laundering, Data Protection).
Are you the one for us?
- 2+ years of experience of retail banking product and propositions experience
- Knowledge and understanding of: BCOBS, FCA and PRA regulatory frameworks
- Savings product knowledge is desirable
- Excellent Microsoft Office IT skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and self-motivating.
If this sounds like you, we’d love you to get in touch. Click to apply and submit your CV, along with a few paragraphs explaining why you think you’re right for the role.