We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Finance professional to join our team on Fixed Term Contract basis to support through maternity leave. In this role, you will act as a trusted partner to business units providing relevant and insightful analysis to assist in decision making, as well as being an integral part of the FP&A team, and their ability to support and advise across all areas of the business.
What your day to day will look like:
- Regular interaction with commercial and operational teams with the ability to quickly build strong relationships, to understand wider developments in the business and their impacts on financial performance.
- Good commercial/business acumen
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage stakeholder expectations
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to think through and solve complex financial problems
- Advanced data and excel skills, as well as financial modelling with good model governance
- Understanding of business decisions and how this translates into drivers of variance analysis
- Understanding and appraisal of products and pricing
- Modelling of business initiatives and projects, which could support the delivery of the Banks strategy
- Development of MI for budget holders to inform and monitor their performance against budget
- Working closely with and supporting the FP&A team by validating and challenging assumptions as well as feeding back in any relevant developments around the business. As well as playing an active role in the budgeting and forecasting process
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Qualified Accountant
- Educated to degree level
- Experience working within banking/financial services and an understanding of a bank balance sheet and products
- Experience in an FP&A / business partnering role
- Advanced excel skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly build strong relationships
If you are interested, please click the “Apply now” button above and follow the process. We would love to hear from you!