This is a role working as part of Hodge’s DevOps team who are supporting the development, testing and implementation of cloud-based platforms working with internal, technical and project teams.
The next phase of our DevOps journey is focussing on containerisation through the pipeline and into production, CI/CD and fully integrated monitoring and alerting, as well as continuing to evolve and enhance our infrastructure-as-code approach.
The DevOps team support several full-stack Agile delivery teams and provide Cloud infrastructure, environments, the software pipeline and supporting tools. Hodge Bank currently has a number of ongoing projects to deliver large-scale digital transformation across multiple business areas.
- Providing support to Development and Test teams through the provision of CI and build tools;
- Provisioning of cloud-based infrastructure to support development and operational teams;
- Automated provisioning of all of the above resources where possible;
- Providing input to the DevOps architectural strategy and design for Hodge – covering areas such as user and account management, cost management and deployment approach.
- Working with the project and Service Delivery teams to support Service Transition activity into the live Support teams.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Knowledge and experience working with and developing cloud infrastructure across Development and Operational teams;
- Knowledge and experience of Terraform or similar framework;
- Knowledge and experience of CI/CD build tools such as Jenkins, GitHub;
- Understanding of software engineering principals;
- Knowledge of containerisation tools and approaches would be desirable.
Interested? Please click the button above and follow the process! We look forward to hearing from you.