Business Development Manager – Investment Finance
- Competitive Salary
- Extensive learning and development programme
- Generous, personalised benefits package
- Enhanced parental leave
- Company pension contribution up to 15%
- Flexible working options – at home, in the office, blended
- Opportunities to get involved in our charity and community work
Live your life. Give back. Grow into the person and the expert you are cut out to be.
The closing date for applications is 2nd March 2022.
For over 50 years, we’ve shared the same simple mission: to really make a positive difference for our customers and communities. This ethos is in our DNA as we are 79% owned by a charity, the Hodge Foundation.
Our purpose is to open financial possibilities where options seem limited. Helping a family get a mortgage, saving for that dream or investing in or developing property. All of our customers get much more than just products: we give them simple solutions and support when they need it most.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager specialising in Residential Investment and Portfolio Buy to Let for UK wide new business generation to join our rapidly expanding organisation.
You will create, manage, and maintain relationships with intermediaries across the UK, to proactively promote all relevant Commercial Lending products and achieve agreed targets.
You will ensure a professional, effective best in class service is always provided
What will your day look like?
Your key responsibilities as Business Development Manager, Residential Investments will be to:
- Deliver the required volume of new business opportunities to ensure the Asset balances target within Commercial Lending strategic plan are met.
- Utilise your own existing broker and introducer relationships to deliver focused sales activity and grow defined broker market to increase adoption levels of Hodges products.
- Proactively engage Advisers through face to face meetings, group presentations, including remote webinars and video meeting, roadshows, promoting the company’s profile products and services to achieve agreed sales goals.
- Support advisers, establishing, maintaining, and developing relationships by providing a high-quality professional, supportive, and knowledgeable service at all times.
- Within parameters proactively review commercial and marketing arrangements and make recommendations to the Head of Investment Finance for focused sales activity and marketing campaigns.
Are you the one for us?
- Do you have substantial experience in a similar role within financial services and good knowledge of the residential investment and buy-to-let mortgage market?
- Do you have Previous experience with Intermediary Market and experience of Real Estate Investment, Portfolio Buy-to-Let.?
- Do you have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as excellent interpersonal skills?
- Do you have strong influencing and negotiation skills and the ability to work on own initiative?
- Are you self-motivated and enthusiastic?
- Do you have an excellent IT skillset using Microsoft Office
- Do you hold a full driving license (valid in UK) and willing to travel away from the office regularly?
If that sounds like you, we’d love you to get in touch. Click to apply and submit your CV, along with a few paragraphs explaining why you think you’re right for the role along with your salary expectations.