Do you want to be part of a force for good, helping to make life better for customers & society in the moments that matter? At Hodge, we put people at the heart of our business and that means our customers, colleagues and communities. Hodge is a Welsh financial service provider that focus on commercial lending, and specialist residential mortgage markets. The company is unique in that it is 79% owned by the Hodge Foundation, a charity established in 1962 that awards grants to registered charities and is funded by the profits from Hodge.
The Business Analyst will help drive delivery of the Group Change Programme and Customer and Operations Improvements by enhancing existing business processes and systems, assisting in the implementation of new products and services, resolving issues raised and providing project office support.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Document existing business processes using BPMN & UML and work with business units to identify and implement opportunities for improvement.
- Support the launch of new products and services by documenting change in new & existing business processes & procedures and assisting in the implementation of the required changes.
- Create and manage appropriate requirements documentation describing system changes required to support business change and liaise with developers to ensure changes are delivered as required.
- Support testing to ensure system changes deliver expected results. Review test cases and results to ensure testing has been documented effectively, adequate evidence has been maintained and issued raised are valid.
- Liaise with developers and technical architects/consultants to ensure appropriate solutions are designed to meet business requirements and to ensure issues raised during throughout the project are resolved.
- Assist business units in implementing change through supporting business readiness activities.
- Create and maintain complete and accurate records of work undertaken and stakeholder sign-offs. Additionally ensure work is updated and recorded in analysis / project plans.
- Assist in the preparation and maintenance of project / analysis plans and status reports, as directed by the Business Analysis Team Leader.
- As directed by the Business Analysis Team Leader, provide project office support by tracking and reporting project activity, arranging project meetings and recording project meeting minutes.
- Investigate issues raised from Live systems and work with business units and developers to ensure a satisfactory resolution.
What we need from you:
- Relevant previous change delivery experience or previous experience in a project delivery / business analyst role
- Agile e.g. SCRUM/SAFe/KANBAN
- Delivered strategic change
In return we offer:
- Salary: Up to £52,000
- Based in Cardiff City Centre operating in a highly flexible Hybrid workspace.
- 28 days Holiday with the option to buy more.
- Subsidised Gym Membership.
- Private Medical & Health Insurance
- Extensive learning and development programme
- Generous, personalised benefits package
- Enhanced parental leave – Up to 20 weeks paid Maternity AND Paternity leave
- Company pension contribution up to 15%
- 4 days on top of annual leave for community and charity work
- Flexible working options
Please be aware that should we pursue your application, all our Financial Services employees will be expected to complete background checks to assess suitability for employment, these include; a criminal record, identity, sanctions, adverse finance, fraud prevention and reference checks to comply with our regulatory requirements.
Hodge is an advocate of being an equal opportunities employer, We believe in promoting equality and diversity which is central to our lives today. We welcome applications from all sections of the community and recognises the value a diverse workforce brings to an organisation.
Apply today to become part of Hodge’s mission to make life better for customers and society in the moments that matter.