Later life mortgages have become increasingly popular with the 50+ consumer, and we envisage that popularity continuing post Covid-19. To help advisers be well positioned to take full advantage of this growing market, we decided to utilise our years of experience and develop our own CPD approved webinar programme.
Ideal for mortgage brokers and financial advisers who are looking to extend their product offering and service 50+ clients, our lending into later life webinar programme consist of 5 x 40 minute webinars.
By completing the webinar programme you will gain a greater understanding of:
- What is later life lending
- How the market has evolved and the key drivers for change
- Where the opportunities are for brokers within the market
- The products available today
- Key compliance considerations when servicing with older borrowers
- How wealth moves through generations and your three top customer profiles to consider.
“During lockdown I’ve attended a number of webinars and the Hodge Lending into Later Life webinar programme was among the best. I would recommend the programme to any adviser looking to know more about the later life lending market.”
David Beach, Financial Adviser, Finhawk Mortgages Ltd