We created our portfolio buy-to-let product especially for professional landlords looking for one loan to house their entire residential property portfolio. It’s a practical solution to help professional landlords stay organised.
And, because we consider the whole portfolio, we can help to keep things streamlined and flexible.
At a glance
Here's an overview of our Hodge Portfolio Buy-to-Let. From our key criteria to the types of building we can offer Portfolio Buy-to-Let products on, you'll find all the information you need below.
- Available for Ltd or LLP companies, partnerships, and sole traders
- Gross debt to market value <70%
- Covers 4 or more properties
- Up to a 10-year term
- Facility for an entire portfolio.
- Borrower types – Ltd or LLP companies, partnerships, and sole traders
- Loan size – Min £250,000
- LTV – gross debt to market value <70%
- Term – up to 10 years
- Repayment – interest only options
- Security – first legal charge over funded freehold or leasehold property
- Interest margin – rates from 3.55%
- Fees – dependent on rate.
Why choose Hodge?
As specialists in property lending, we know the importance of building products to fit our customers and that’s exactly what we’ve done with our portfolio buy-to-let loan. Here’s what you can expect from us.
We underwrite and manage our loans on a portfolio, rather than an individual asset, level
The flexibility to add and substitute assets subject to facility performance and policy requirements
Access to our account management team
Here's a selection of our different options, based on the type of portfolio you have.
Less than £1.5m. Up to 10 properties. Rate from: 3.55%. Fees from: 1.5%.
£1.5 – £5m. Properties: within debt size. Rate from: 3.75%. Fees from: 1.5%.
Small Multi-Unit Block
Less than £1.5m. Up to 6 units. Rate from: 3.75%. Fees from: 1.5%.
Larger Multi-Unit Block
Up to 65%. 6 – 20 units. Rate from: 3.75%. Fees from: 1.5%.
All fixed, then reverting to Hodge SVR.
We're happy to help. Get in touch to find out more.I have a query