As a key member of the marketing team the Website Manager will develop and deliver best in class user experiences across the Hodge digital estate for B2B and B2C audiences. Driving commercial value through increased site conversion and delivering great customer outcomes, you’ll help identify, develop, and deliver measurable digital growth opportunities, monitoring the performance of the site against agreed KPIs.
- Own and drive our external facing website and wider marketing digital strategy to deliver business performance and growth.
- Stakeholder management and prioritisation of work through the Digital Estates Forum and other Executive Committees, managing and prioritising.
- Ensure appropriate insight, MI and analytics are in place to enable effective tracking, environmental scanning and that a process of review, feedback and continual improvement are in place to deliver measurable improvements.
- Ensure all website activity undertaken is tracked and managed effectively and that appropriate governance is in place to evidence appropriate management, ROI and target customer usage.
- Collaborate with the wider marketing team to implement, monitor, and improve SEO.
- Own the external website agency relationship and budget, ensuring the website strategy is delivered on time and to the agreed standards.
- Business owner of the Content Management System (CMS). Review current CMS capability vs future business requirements including compatibility with potential Web Analytics and Testing systems.
- Work closely with Marcomms and brand teams to develop website activity and deliverables in line with brand identity, content and campaigns.
- Continually benchmark our activity – identifying improvements for the web estate and for broader opportunities for Hodge ensuring website is fit for purpose on all devices as technology evolves.
- Ensure website security and risk measures are maintained.
- Ensure our website maintains all regulatory and accessibility standards.
What we’re looking for
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills at business and Exec team level.
- Demonstrable experience of embedding and using analytics to drive continuous improvement.
- Experience of working with and managing digital agencies.
- Experience of building and improving WordPress based websites.
- Project management – skilled in planning and delivering activity across multiple workstreams.
- Experience of leading a team.
- Excellent understanding and evidence of having implemented or led SEO activity.
- Able to adapt to and work with change, in a fast-paced marketing function.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong written and verbal English.
- Understanding of web development standards and best practices.
If you are interested in this role, we would love to hear from you. Please apply through the ‘apply now’ button.
Closing Date: 10th November 2021
Benefits at Hodge
Alongside competitive salaries and an annual discretionary bonus, we offer a competitive benefits package, including:
- Competitive Pension
- 26 days holiday entitlement, plus the opportunity to purchase additional days.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Subsidised Gym Memberships
- Funded Eye Tests
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Travel Loans
- Retail Discounts
- Enhanced Parental & Adoption Leave