An opportunity exists for a Finance/Economics/Banking graduate to take a step into a career within a fast growing Bank Treasury.
- Analyse, monitor and report on key Balance Sheet exposures
- Help maintain the ALM system including reporting on IRRBB and Liquidity Risk
- Monitor and report on KPI’s and EWI’s
- Assist the Head of ALM in improving the effectiveness of the governance framework for IRRBB & Liquidity management
- Aid in the production and development of the ILAAP and the supporting policies
- Work with the Head of ALM to increase your understanding of the IRRBB/Liquidity models and framework
- Assist the Head of ALM with strategic planning and long term goal settings for the bank
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office, particularly Excel
To be suitable for this position in the team, the Treasury Analyst will have strong numerical skills and must work well as part of a team.
We would love to hear from you! Please click “Apply Now” and follow the process.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend a follow up interview at a date to be confirmed.