Do you want to be part of a force for good, helping to make life better for customers & society in the moments that matter? At Hodge, we put people at the heart of our business and that means our customers, colleagues and communities. Hodge is a Welsh financial service provider that focus on commercial lending, and specialist residential mortgage markets. The company is unique in that it is 79% owned by the Hodge Foundation, a charity established in 1962 that awards grants to registered charities and is funded by the profits from Hodge.
For over 50 years, we’ve shared the same simple mission: to really make a positive difference for our customers and communities. This ethos is in our DNA, as we are 79% owned by a charity, the Hodge Foundation.
The PMO Analyst will support the PMO manager in the administration of PMO/portfolio services such that cost, quality, plan, time, and benefits realisation are effectively controlled and achieved.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to an effective PMO via day-to-day management and administration of key tools and processes to enable identification of portfolio risks and dependencies.
- Supporting the regular and timely preparation of financial data, reports, budgets, risks, and resource allocations and the associated production of portfolio management information for key decision-making bodies in order to enable effective governance, prioritisation and risk and issue management.
- Monitoring and guiding the delivery of projects supporting change team members to ensure they are carrying out their tasks such as RAID log maintenance, budget tracking, planning etc effectively.
- Embedding a culture of continuous improvement into PMO processes and services and becoming an expert in them such that the change and IS team can rely on you for guidance and direction.
- Maintaining and supporting governance arrangements for the delivery of projects/programmes monitoring that clear roles, responsibilities and accountabilities remain embedded and effective through the lifecycle of projects/programmes.
- Provide ad-hoc support and co-ordination services to projects to enable them to meet PMO standards, adhere to budgets and achieve deadlines for consistent, high-quality project delivery. This will include, for example, raising programme requisition orders and logging and tracking these on the procurement system.
- Being a central hub for signposting and providing guidance to project managers and delivery leaders for best-practice, processes, tools, templates and standards including targeted and timely support to understand and embed PMO processes for new starters.
What we need from you:
- Relevant project/product management or PMO experience and/or.
- Relevant administrative/data management experience in an operational support function.
- Good communication and facilitation skills
- Attention to detail with excellent literacy and good numerical skills.
- High level of organisation and passion for supporting and enabling teams and individuals.
- Able to follow procedures and work within regulated environment.
- Excellent Office 365 skills especially Excel.
In return we offer:
- £37-43k Basic salary, dependent on experience
- Based in Cardiff City Centre or remote operating in a highly flexible Hybrid workspace.
- Private Medical & Health Insurance
- 28 days Holiday with the option to buy more.
- Subsidised Gym Membership.
- Extensive learning and development programme
- Generous, personalised benefits package
- Company pension contribution up to 15%
- 4 days on top of annual leave for community and charity work
- Flexible working options
Please be aware that should we pursue your application, all our Financial Services employees will be expected to complete background checks to assess suitability for employment, these include; a criminal record, identity, sanctions, adverse finance, fraud prevention and reference checks to comply with our regulatory requirements.
Hodge is an advocate of being an equal opportunities employer, We believe in promoting equality and diversity which is central to our lives today. We welcome applications from all sections of the community and recognises the value a diverse workforce brings to an organisation.
ESG and sustainability are at the heart of everything we do and serves as a reminder of the responsibility we have to our stakeholders, customers, colleagues and the communities we operate in to use our position wisely. We’re currently exploring different certifications available and have done an initial review of how we think we’d fare, as we see this as a real opportunity for Hodge given our social purpose.