Group Marketing Manager
Competitive salary + benefits
We are seeking a talented Marketing professional with enthusiasm and ambition to help build on and drive forward the success of an expanding marketing function at the heart of business growth. As an experienced leader you will demonstrate both customer and commercial savviness and be able to influence at all levels.
You will devise and execute the group’s marketing communications strategy ensuring it aligns to the business unit objectives and drives the growth required reflected in the 5-year strategic plan. The role is a varied one requiring expert knowledge of B2B and B2C marketing.
As Group Marketing Manager, you will:
- Support the CMO working with the senior leadership team to transform marketing, executing the strategy and vision to deliver the growth and scale the business requires.
- Manage a programme of transformation to digitise communications through technology, driving process efficiencies, cost savings and a better customer/broker experience.
- Lead, coach and develop a team of marketers to deliver both drumbeat and integrated campaigns of marketing activity to support the achievement of the business objectives.
- Build strong relationships to influence and communicate with key stakeholders and suppliers also acting as an escalation point.
- Develop a strategic marketing plan working with the product Marketing Manager’s for each business unit that is reviewed and updated quarterly with the business MD’s, tracking and reviewing performance.
- Create annual, quarterly and monthly campaign spend and sales forecasts, in conjunction with Product and Distribution. Day-to-day management of the overall marketing comms budget.
- Own the group’s product literature ensuring that content remains up to date, on brand and is customer friendly and compliant.
- Drive innovative thinking across the team by building ‘test & learn’ plans reviewing new channels/ media regularly. Create business plans for marketing investment if recommended.
- Lead key strategic marketing projects including the implementation of a new CRM system.
- Attend key distribution, customer, operational and risk meetings and produce relevant reports for senior management and the Board summarising activity and results.
We are looking for individuals with excellent marketing and campaign management experience preferably having worked in Financial Services. Knowledge of lending and savings markets would be advantageous. Strong and proven leadership and stakeholder management skills are crucial.
To be successful in this role, you will need a can-do attitude with a real focus on marketing and digital transformation. You will need to be a commercial and empathetic leader supporting an ambitious team in helping the business deliver its strategic objectives.