- Competitive Salary
- Extensive learning and development programme
- Generous, personalised benefits package
- Enhanced parental leave
- Company pension contribution up to 15%
- Flexible working options
- Opportunities to get involved in our charity and community work
Live your life. Give back. Grow into the person and the expert you’re cut out to be.
The closing date for applications is 29th September 2021.
For over 50 years, we’ve shared the same simple mission: to really make a positive difference for our customers and communities. This ethos is in our DNA as we are 79% owned by a charity, the Hodge Foundation.
As Hodge continues to embark on its next chapter the Bank has already seen a large amount of growth both in terms of financial performance but importantly its colleagues. Our strategic vision is underpinned by our people and our investment in our colleagues. Our culture is what makes us special and ultimately what delivers our purpose to make a positive difference for our customers and communities.
Our aim is to open financial possibilities where options seem limited. Helping a family get a mortgage, saving for that dream or investing in or developing property. All of our customers get much more than just products: we give them simple solutions and support when they need it most.
We’re looking for a proactive individual who is passionate about providing high-quality support to join us in a crucial role at Hodge as an Executive Assistant.
What will your day look like?
Your key responsibilities as Executive Assistant will include:
- Organising and scheduling the Chief Operating Officer and Chief Finance Officer diaries
- Providing executive support to the Company Secretary team, supporting in collating information requests from internal sources and regulators
- Ensuring first class customer experience for all our executive team
- Preparing Board and Executive reports
- Ensuring all requests from regulators are dealt with in a timely manner and maintaining the logs for audit purposes
- Provide administrative support in strategy days, Committee and Board meetings, including the scheduling, preparing minutes, organising reports and arranging the transport and accommodation booking where necessary
Are you the one for us?
- Driven by wanting to do a great job for colleagues and customers.
- Inquisitive and like to ask if there’s a better way.
- Organised with a proven track record in successfully managing competing priorities.
- Dependable; if you say you’ll do something, you do it.
- A strong communicator who connects well with different audiences.
- Diligent with a high level of attention to detail.
- A good listener who can read between the lines and take on board different perspectives.
- Committed to doing the right thing, even if it’s not an easy option.
- Collaborative and supportive of colleagues, but willing to speak up when things are not right.
- Empathetic and sensitive to the needs of others.
- Relentlessly ambitious and creative in finding solutions, even when they’re hard to find.
- Passionate and pro-active with strong commercial acumen.
If that sounds like you, we’d love you to get in touch. Submit your CV, along with a few paragraphs explaining why you think you’re right for the role.
Please make sure your application will arrive with us by 29th September 2021.