Commercial Lending Assistant
- Competitive Salary
- Extensive learning and development programme
- Generous, personalised benefits package
- Enhanced parental leave
- Company pension contribution up to 15%
- Flexible working options – at home, in the office, blended
- Opportunities to get involved in our charity and community work
Live your life. Give back. Grow into the person and the expert you are cut out to be.
The closing date for applications is 2nd March 2022.
For over 50 years, we’ve shared the same simple mission: to really make a positive difference for our customers and communities. This ethos is in our DNA as we are 79% owned by a charity, the Hodge Foundation.
Our purpose is to open financial possibilities where options seem limited. Helping a family get a mortgage, saving for that dream or investing in or developing property. All of our customers get much more than just products: we give them simple solutions and support when they need it most.
To undertake administrative tasks to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Commercial Lending administrative processes.
What will your day look like?
Your key responsibilities as Commercial Lending Assistant will be:
- Provide general administration support for day to day Commercial Lending processes and payments, assisting members of the team as required.
- Assist with loan drawdowns, ensuring transactions are within authorised and agreed sanction terms.
- Prepare and review processing documents required to administer loan facilities, ensuring system records are updated.
- Support the review of regular Direct Debit loan collections to ensure loans are serviced and repaid accurately.
- Undertake the review and production of appropriate management information relating to Commercial Lending portfolio and present for approval, including daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
- Undertake the periodic review of the Bank’s appointed panel of Professionals, ensuring that Professional Indemnity cover is updated annually and is appropriate for the services provided to the Company.
- Review and update Professional fees accounts, associated processes and administration of invoice payments.
- Take incoming calls from current customers and third-party advisors, dealing with general queries.
- Assist in arranging Bank signatures to security documents and delivery to the appropriate lawyers
- Undertake the discharge of assets and securities, ensuring the process is in accordance with procedures, including managing 3rd party system records.
Are you the one for us?
- Do you have a minimum of five GCSE’s (Grades A-C), including Maths and English?
- Do you have experience in general administration?
- Do you have excellent written and verbal communication skills?
- Are you organised and good at planning, and have an eye for detail?
- Can you work to deadlines?
- Are you motivated and enthusiastic?
- Do you enjoy working as part of a team?
If that sounds like you, we’d love you to get in touch. Click to apply and submit your CV, along with a few paragraphs explaining why you think you’re right for the role along with your salary expectations.