This is a key role as a senior member of the technology team at Hodge. As Cyber Security Architect you will be taking responsibility for the design, definition and implementation of cyber security best practise across our infrastructure, applications and development process.
You will be responsible for ensuring that all security related work being completed across Hodge systems and user activity is assessed in terms of vulnerabilities and exposure to internal or external attack and implement appropriate controls.
The role will engage with internal and external stakeholders and suppliers to drive continual improvement of cyber security and related practices.
- Define and implement Cyber Security roadmap aligned to Hodge architectural vision, software development, Cloud/Infrastructure delivery and business requirements.
- Work with software and delivery teams to architect, define, manage and implement security requirements across development and infrastructure projects.
- Engage with software teams to ensure that security considerations and controls are embedded into all stages of software development and delivery.
- Engage with external suppliers to utilise external expertise where required.
- Work with delivery teams to ensure relevant NFRs (authentication, confidentiality, integrity, etc.) are defined, agreed, tested and implemented.
- Work with business and IT stakeholders to ensure security provision and tools align with short and longer-term goals.
- Provide mentoring and development to the Cyber team
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrable experience in Cyber or Information Security Role.
- Expert knowledge in IT security architecture, best practice and solutions.
- Knowledge and experience working with and developing cloud infrastructure across Development and Operational teams.
- Knowledge and experience of working with software delivery teams to deliver secure applications and services.