Are there any age-restrictions on Hodge ISAs?

You must be an individual aged 18 or over and you must be resident in the UK (excluding the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man) for tax purposes.

Can't find what you are looking for?

Check our FAQs or talk to one of our helpful customer service team