We created our portfolio buy-to-let product especially for professional landlords looking for one loan to house their entire residential property portfolio. It’s a practical solution to help professional landlords stay organised.
And, because we consider the whole portfolio, we can help to keep things streamlined and flexible.
Working with Hodge
We underwrite and manage our loans on a portfolio, rather than an individual asset, level
We offer the flexibility to add and remove properties
Our expert team have years' of experience structuring complex residential investment loans.
We're a small team, close to decision makers, which means you can expect a quick and effective service, with minimal hold ups along the way.
At a glance
Here's an overview of our Hodge Portfolio Buy-to-Let. From our key criteria to the types of building we can offer Portfolio Buy-to-Let products on, you'll find all the information you need below.
- Available for Ltd companies, LLPs, partnerships, and sole traders
- Gross debt to market value <70%
- Up to £5m loan for 4 – 15 properties
- Small Multi-Unit Blocks (up to 4 units)
- Up to a 10-year term
- Facility for an entire portfolio.
- Borrower types – Ltd or LLP companies, partnerships, and sole traders
- Loan size – Min £500,000
- LTV – gross debt to market value <70%
- Term – up to 10 years
- Repayment – interest only options
- Security – first legal charge over funded freehold or leasehold property
- Interest margin – rates from 3.55%
- Fees – from 1.5%
Got a larger or more specialised portfolio?
Our Specialised Residential Investment loan could be right for you. It's designed for larger investors, or those with more complex portfolios.Find out more