Mortgage Marketing Manager
This is a new role within the Hodge Marketing Team and is an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of driving the mortgage business forward within a dynamic and evolving organisation. The successful candidate will work very closely with the mortgage distribution team to define and deliver the mortgage marketing strategy.
This role is critical in supporting the growth strategy for the mortgage business and to genuinely be a part of our ambitious growth plans.
Key role responsibilities:
- Plan, lead and manage the delivery of the 12 month Mortgage marketing plan across all aspects of the marketing mix. Continually identify and action further opportunities to develop the mortgage marketing plan to deliver new ‘test and learn’ activity.
- Work with Network Communications Lead to ensure the network communications plans align with overall mortgage marketing plan and maximise synergies across both plans.
- Work with external PR agency to plan thought leadership and product related mortgage PR activity and manage reactive mortgage PR enquiries in conjunction with key stakeholders in the mortgage team and the PR and Content Lead in Marketing Team. Work with external PR agency and PR and Content Lead in Marketing to produce 12 month PR plan for mortgages which forms part of the over-arching 12 month departmental marketing plan.
- Plan and deliver social media activity for mortgages as part of the overall mortgage marketing plan to promote content, thought leadership activity, key spokespeople and strategic events such as industry-wide webinars etc to encourage an increase in followers and engagement.
- Plan and lead multi-channel marketing activity for new mortgage product launches as part of the 12 month mortgage marketing plan.
- Work with MI to effectively measure the impact of all mortgage marketing activity and return on marketing investment.
- Work with Digital Lead to ensure both consumer and intermediary mortgage web pages are continually improved and accurate.
- Work with stakeholders to deliver market leading mortgage communications to deadline whilst ensuring all collateral is on brand and adheres to brand approvals procedure.
- To be an expert in broker and IFA communications, using knowledge to identify and reduce risks in all marketing communications, reducing costs where possible.
- Create robust project plans and provide updates on progress to internal stakeholders and external business partners.
- Gain all necessary approvals to ensure supporting literature is technically compliant, relevant and meets regulatory and Treating Customers Fairly requirements across multiple channels.
- Develop and build strong relationships with external suppliers including design, digital and PR agencies to ensure efficiencies.
- Develop and build relationships with distribution, product, underwriting, compliance, legal so that all comms and collateral are up-to-date and approved by key approval/competent stakeholders.
- Manage and control mortgage marketing budget.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative, highly organised and self-motivated individual. Experience in marketing is a must, ideally in the B2B space and within the financial services or other regulated sector would be desirable. Our ideal candidate is someone who has broad experience of planning and delivering multi-channel marketing activity, right across the marketing mix from social media to 121 comms.
To be successful in this role you will need to have a passion for delivering high quality, integrated marketing activity to help drive the business forward. Excellent stakeholder management skills are crucial as is the ability to work collaboratively with a number of different groups of colleagues. You will be a strong communicator with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels. You will need to be a proactive self-starter and recognise when to challenge the status quo to ensure that the strategic objectives are being met.